Terms & Conditions
- Check-in at hotels starts at 3 p.m. and check out is at 12 the next day. Guest shall report the wish to prolong the stay above the indicated on the arrival day period at the reception by 10 a.m. of the day in which expires the period of the rental. The Hotel shall consider a wish to prolong a stay to the extent possible.
- Unreported wishes to prolong a stay and leaving items in the room past 12.00 shall be automatically recognized as a further stay – if hotel has vacancies for the current day. In the case as mentioned above, if hotel does not have vacancies, the Guest’s items are collectively deposited.
- The Guest may not transfer the room to other persons, even though the period did not pass for which the payment for stay was made. Persons not registered as hotel Guest may stay in hotel room from 7a.m. till 10p.m.
- Hotel provides services according to its category and standard. In the case of any reservations concerning the quality of services, the Guest is asked to report them as soon as possible at the reception, which enables Hotel to react immediately. Hotel has duty to ensure: conditions for full and unhindered rest of the Guest, the safety of stay, including the safety of keeping information about the Guest (resulting among other things from the act on personal data protection), professional and polite service within all services provided by Hotel, cleaning in the room and doing essential repair of appliances during the Guest’s absence, and during his presence only when he wishes so, technically efficient service; if any damage occurs that cannot be repaired, Hotel shall do everything possible to change the room or ameliorate inconveniences in another way.
- Hotel shall provide for free at the Guest’s request the service of safekeeping of Guest’s luggage, with reservation of the possibility to refuse to accept luggage for safekeeping in a period other than the dates of Guest’s stay and items not having features of personal luggage.
- Hotel is responsible for losing or damaging items brought in by persons using its services in the scope determined by the Civil Code. The Guest shall inform the reception about the occurrence of damage immediately after the damage is found. The responsibility of Hotel, if any loss or damage of money, valuable papers or items having scientific or artist value occurs, is limited if these items are not put in safe deposit at the Reception. Hotel may refuse to accept for safekeeping the above-mentioned items if they pose a threat to safety or if in relation to the size and standard of Hotel, they are too valuable or take too much space.
- Quiet hours are obligatory from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. of the next day. Behavior of Guests and persons using the services of the Hotel should not disrupt the peaceful stay of other Guests.
- A Guest when leaving the room should every time check that the door and windows are closed. The reception gives the key on the basis of the stay pass. Hotel Guest is materially responsible for any kind of damage of furnishings or technical appliances in Hotel, resulting from his fault or the fault of his visitors.
- Hotel is strictly non smoking including all common areas, bathrooms and bedrooms. An additional 1500 PLN will be added to the bill if the Guest is found to be smoking
- We reserve the right to ask any Guest who is found smoking or otherwise does not comply with the Rules to leave the Hotel. Hotel may refuse to accept a Guest who grossly violated these rules during a previous stay, causing damage to Hotel or other Guests belongings, violating personal inviolability of Guests, staff other persons in the building, or violated the peaceful stay of Guests or Hotel functioning.